Armoured fire resistant cable, suitable for fixed installations such as power circuits, fire alarm system and emergency.
- Flame propagation to BS EN 50265, BS EN 50266 (IEC 60332-3)
- Fire Resistant to BS7846 F2/BS6387 & CWZ
- Acid gas emission to BS EN 50267 (IEC 60754)
- Smoke emission to BS EN 50268 (IEC 61034)
- BASEC Approved
- Conductor: Plain Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor
- Separator: MICA/Glass Fire Barrier Tape
- Insulation: Cross Link Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Bedding: LSZH
- Armouring: Galvanised Steel Wire Armour
- Sheath: LSZH
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Voltage Rating: 600/1000 volts
- Temperature limits: -10°C to +90°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: As Per Manufacturers Datasheet
Should not be installed at temperatures below 0°C or above +40°C
- 2 Core: Brown Blue
- 3 Core: Brown Black Grey
- 4 Core: Brown Black Grey Blue
- 5 Core: Brown Black Grey Blue G/Y
5 core also available in white numbered cores.
Please note: If you require advice on which cable to use or how and where to install it, it is recommended that you consult a relevant qualified tradesperson. The Superlec Direct team are not qualified electricians.