Cables & Accessories
We have a wide range of cables in stock which can be cut to the required length* to suit domestic, commercial and industrial use. You’ll find a range of our best selling cables from Twin and Earth, Steel Wired Armoured, LSZH Armoured, Data and Fire Alarm cables.
If you can’t find the cable you’re looking for or, you need a large quantity of cable; please give us a call and we can advise you.
Please note: The Superlec Direct team are not qualified as electricians or any other tradesmen. If you require advice on which cable to use, how and where to install it, it is recommended that you will need to contact the relevant qualified tradesperson for the job.
Do you have a cable project or have a cable quote from another company? Give us a call for project pricing, we will not be beaten on cable price!
Please note: Any custom products for example - cable cut to length, maybe subject to a handling charge if returned. Please ensure you're ordering the correct cable and quantity required before confirming your order at the checkout.
Cables & Accessories Subcategories
- BS5467 STEEL WIRE ARMOURED CABLES ► SWA mains supply cable - Used in a domestic, commercial and industrial environment.
- BS6724 LSZH STEEL WIRE ARMOURED CABLES ► Low smoke & fume steel wire armoured mains cable - Used when smoke / fume emissions pose as a potential hazard.
- BS6004 6242 / 6243 TWIN & EARTH PVC CABLES ► 6242 & 6243 Cable - Generally used in domestic wiring or fixed installations.
- BS7211 6242 / 6243 TWIN & EARTH LSZH CABLES ► 6242 & 6243 LSZH Low smoke zero halogen cable - Generally used in domestic wiring or fixed installations.
- BS6004 6181Y DOUBLE INSULATED PVC CABLES ► Double Insulated PVC Cable - Used primarily for domestic and light industrial usage.
- BS EN 50525-2-3 6491X HO7V-R PVC CABLES ► Designed for fixed wiring in domestic, Industrial power and lighting applications.
- BS EN 50525-3-41 6491B HO7Z-R LSZH CABLES ► Designed for fixed wiring in domestic, Industrial power and lighting applications.
- IEC60502-1 VDE 0276-603 NYY-J CABLE ► Non armoured mains power cable for installation in areas where there is little chance of mechanical damage.
- N2XH CABLES ► Suitable for fixed indoor installation - not suitable for direct burial.
- BS EN 50525-2-11 318*Y HO5VV-F PVC FLEX CABLE ► Low voltage flexible power supply cable used in many domestic household appliances.
- HO5Z1Z1-F 318*B CABLE ► Designed primarily for installations in public areas, commonly used for pendant lighting or as a general supply lead within public areas.
- BS EN 50265 PVC INSULATED FLEXIBLE CABLES ► 3093 & 3094 PVC flexible cable for external installations of electrical appliances.
- BS50525-2-11 YY CONTROL CABLES ► YY Flexible control cable, generally used in assembly and production lines, machines and conveyors.
- BS50525-2-11 SY CONTROL CABLES ► Flexible interconnecting cable used between fixed and mobile equipment
- BS50525-2-11 CY CONTROL CABLES ► CY Flexible control cable, generally used in assembly and production lines, machines and conveyors.
- H07RN-F FLEX MAINS & CONTROL CABLES EN60332-1-2 ► Rubber flexible power cable that can withstand weather, oil/grease, mechanical and thermal stresses.
- FIREPROOF MAINS & CONTROL CABLE LSZH ► The armoured fire resistant cable is suitable for fixed installations such as power circuits, fire alarm systems and emergency lighting.
- FIREPROOF MAINS CABLES LSZH ► The armoured fire resistant cable is suitable for fixed installations such as power circuits, fire alarm systems and emergency lighting.
- FIREPROOF MAINS & CONTROL CABLES LSZH - ENHANCED ► Enhanced fire cable is ideal for fire alarms and emergency lighting. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- FIREPROOF MAINS CABLES LSZH - ENHANCED ► Enhanced fire cable is ideal for fire alarms and emergency lighting. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- BS5839/BS7629 FIRE ALARM & SECURITY CABLES ► FP also known as Fire Resistant cable is often used in fire alarm installations and emergency lighting.
- BS5839/BS7629 ENHANCED FIRE ALARM & SECURITY CABLE ► BS5839/BS7629 ENHANCED FIRE ALARM & SECURITY CABLES
- FIREPROOF SINGLE CORE CABLES ► Fireproof cable is for use in trunking and steel conduit. It is Ideal for fire alarm circuits, fire detection and emergency lighting systems.
- SECURITY ALARM CABLES ► Flexible alarm cables suitable for the wiring of burglar alarms and low voltage circuits.
- UTP/FTP CAT5E/CAT6 DATA CABLES ► Networking cable designed for use for Ethernet connections and computer networking.
- BS4066 CW1308 INTERNAL TELEPHONE CABLES ► CW1308 designed and used for the installation of internal telecom systems, along with control and low level signalling applications.
- COAXIAL CABLES ► Used for computer internet connections, digital audio, cable television signals.
- BELL WIRE & SPEAKER CABLES ► For installing door bells and chimes, general audio installations, Hi-Fi's and car stereos.
- BS6004 TABLE 44 ARCTIC GRADE FLEXIBLE CABLES ► Ideal for making extension leads, powering portable tools or temporary traffic lights.
- BS7889/97 6181X XLPE, PVC MAINS & CATHODIC CABLE ► Low voltage XLPE/PVC cable used mainly for domestic and light industrial installations.
- NYMJ CABLE ► Suitable for industrial or home applications and designed for dry, moist or wet open areas.i.e under plaster and in concrete.
- NHXMHJ CABLE ► Indoor and outdoor use, suitable for industrial or domestic applications desgined for dry, wet or moist areas.
- BS6231 TRI RATED CABLE ► Tri Rated Cable also known as Panel Wiring Cable, available from 0.5mm to 400mm.
- TUV SOLAR APPROVED CABLE ► TUV Approved Solar Cable used to connect one solar panel, also known as solar module to another.
- KNX CABLES ► Designed for communication in building management systems, controlling lighting, air conditioning, blinds, heating and audio.
- 2491B CABLE ► Single core 2491B flexible cable is primarily used for wiring appliances and for use in metering and switchgear
- SINGLE CORE AWA CABLE PVC & LSZH ► Suitable for installation indoors or outdoors, direct burial installations, power networks projects and in cable ducting.
- IEC 60502 6181X PVC CATHODIC PROTECTION CABLE ► For protection against corrosion in cathodic systems where the risk of mechanical damage is minimal.
- BS6500 / BS6195 LOOP DETECTOR CABLE ► Used to measure the traffic flow by the Motorways / Highways Agency and also to connect traffic cameras and control systems.
- 6381Y PVC CABLE ► 6381Y Cable, also known as DC telecom cables, is mainly used in telecom equipment for AC and DC power supplies where a flexible cable is required.
- BS5467 STEEL WIRE ARMOURED CABLE - ALUMINIUM ►
- BS5467 STEEL WIRE ARMOURED CABLE - VIOLET ► Violet sheathed 2 core and earth steel wired armoured cable, also known as a SWA cable.
- BW & BW LSF INDOOR CABLE GLANDS ► BW and BW LSF Industrial Cable Glands, suitable for indoor installation on SWA steel wire armoured cables.
- CW & CW LSF OUTDOOR CABLE GLANDS ► CW and CW LSF Industrial Cable Glands, suitable for outdoor installation on SWA steel wire armoured cables.
- A2 & A2F CABLE GLANDS ► Single seal A2 & A2F Industrial Cable Glands, suitable for unarmoured and braid armoured cables.
- E1W & E1FW CABLE GLANDS ► E1W and E1FW double seal glands, suitable for all SWA steel wire armoured cables.
- CX CABLE GLANDS ► CX Cable Glands, suitable for braided and steel tape armoured cables.
- UNARMOURED CABLE GLANDS ► Ex e Black Cable Glands suitable for terminating unarmoured cables.
- IP65 CABLE GLANDS WITH LOCKNUTS ► Dome top plastic glands suitable for a wide variety of applications, quick and easy to install.
- GLAND ACCESSORIES ► Gland accessories such as brass earth tags, locknuts and washers to accompany the gland range we stock.
- CLAW & TWO BOLT CLEATS ► Aluminium single and double bolt cleats for LV and HV cables.
- CABLE CLEATS ► Cable cleats for fixing steel wired armoured cables to surfaces.
- TREFOIL CLEATS ► 376AC Series Aluminium Trefoil Fixing Cleat.
- CABLE ACCESSORIES ► Including cable strippers, cable spoolers and accessories.
- RUNPOTEC TOOLS ► Cable Handling Equipment
- FP CABLE ACCESSORIES ► Fire protection cable accessories - Including new to the market D-Line fixing clips.
- CABLE JOINT KITS ► Straight connection joint kits for steel wired armoured (SWA) cable.
- MECHANICAL CONNECTORS ► Low voltage straight mechanical connectors, predominately used for cable jointing.
- CRIMPING TOOLS ► Crimping tools, provide a quick and easy method of jointing and terminating.
- HAZARD WARNINGS ► Superlec Directs hazard warning tape and cable tile provides a visual warning to excavators of buried live cables.
- E KLIP FIXINGS ► E Klip Fixings offering a range of fixing solutions such as Girder Beam Clips and Girders.
- UNINSULATED CRIMP PINS ► Various sized unisulated crimp pins.
- UNINSULATED CRIMP BLADES ► Uninsulated crimp blades from 16mm through to 120mm.
- UNINSULATED CABLE LUGS ► Selection of cable lugs in various sizes.
- UNINSULATED CABLE LUGS-NARROW PALM ►
- TRANSFORMER LUGS ► Suitable for crimping stranded copper conductors.
- INSULATED CRIMPS ► Push on insulated terminals, range includes rings, forks, pins and blades.
- BOOTLACE FERRULES ► Available in either French or German colour specification, ranging from 0.05 to 35mm.
Cables & Accessories Best Sellers
|Superlec 6943X 3CORE 1.5MM SWA BS5467 STEEL WIRE ARMOURED CABLE - HARMONISED CORES||XLPE3X1/5||FROM £0.58 ex. VAT
( £0.70 inc. VAT )
|Superlec 6943X 3CORE 1.5MM SWA BS5467 STEEL WIRE ARMOURED CABLE - HARMONISED CORES|
|Superlec CW1308 INTERNAL TELEPHONE CABLE - 4 PAIR||13002||FROM £16.68 ex. VAT
( £20.02 inc. VAT )
|Superlec CW1308 INTERNAL TELEPHONE CABLE - 4 PAIR|
|Superlec 6CORE 100M DRUM WHITE SCREENED ALARM CABLE||ALARM6S||ONLY £16.85 ex. VAT
( £20.22 inc. VAT )
|Superlec 6CORE 100M DRUM WHITE SCREENED ALARM CABLE|
|Superlec 6943X 3CORE 2.5MM SWA BS5467 STEEL WIRE ARMOURED CABLE - HARMONISED CORES||XLPE3X2/5||FROM £0.83 ex. VAT
( £1.00 inc. VAT )
|Superlec 6943X 3CORE 2.5MM SWA BS5467 STEEL WIRE ARMOURED CABLE - HARMONISED CORES|