6491X is a general PVC earth cable. For use in fixed installations, in trunking or conduit. May be surface mounted. Stranded, plain, annealed, compacted, circular copper, conductor. PVC outer sheath. Harmonised code HO7V-R. 450/750 volts grade to BS EN 50525-2-3. This cable is BASEC approved.
- BS EN 50525-2-3
- Flame propagation to BS EN 50265
- BASEC Approved
- Conductor: Stranded annealed copper as per relevant Class 2 standard per formation
- Sheath: Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Sheath Colour: Various
- Voltage Rating: 450/750 volts
- Temperature Limits: -15°C to +90°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: As Per Manufacturers Datasheet
Should not be installed at temperatures below 0°C or above +40°C
For more information please consult a member of the Superlec Sales Team.
Please note: If you require advice on which cable to use or how and where to install it, it is recommended that you consult a relevant qualified tradesperson. The Superlec Direct team are not qualified electricians.