658TQ Armoured Marine & offshore cables. Suitable for fixed installation in an offshore application, open decked areas and drilling rigs and platforms.
- IEC60754-1, 2
- IEC61034-1, 2
- Conductor: Tinned copper conductor
- Insulation: Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR)
- Bedding: Low smoke, zero halogen (LSZH)
- Armouring: Galvanised steel wire braid
- Sheath: Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) SW4
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Voltage Rating: 600/1000 Volts
- Temperature Limits: -40°C (fixed installation) to +90°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: As per cable manufacturer datasheet
Should not be installed at temperatures below -15°C
Please note: If you require advice on which cable to use or how and where to install it, it is recommended that you consult a relevant qualified tradesperson. The Superlec Direct team are not qualified electricians.