Multi-core PVC cable with steel wire armour (SWA). Power and auxiliary control cables for use in power networks, underground, outdoor and indoor applications and in cable ducting.
- Flame propagation: BS EN/IEC 60332-1-2
- BS 5467
- BASEC Approved
- Conductor: Class 2 stranded copper conductor acc BS EN 60228 (previously BS 6360)
- Insulation: Cross Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Armour: SWA (Steel Wire Armour)
- Sheath: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Voltage Rating: 600/1000 volts
- Temperature Rating: Fixed: -15°C to +90°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: As Per Manufacturers Datasheet
Should not be installed at temperatures below 0°C or above +60°C.
- 2 core: Brown, Blue
- 3 core: Brown, Black Grey
- 4 core: Brown, Black, Grey, Blue
- 5 core: Brown, Black, Grey, Blue, Green/Yellow
*additionally, these cables are stocked with
- 3 core: Brown, Blue, Green/Yellow
- 5 core and above up to 6mm2: White numbered cores
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 core 1.5mm2 & 2.5mm2: White numbered cores to ESI 09-6
For more information please consult a member of the Superlec Sales Team.
Please note: If you require advice on which cable to use or how and where to install it, it is recommended that you consult a relevant qualified tradesperson. The Superlec Direct team are not qualified electricians.